Straight smiles begin with orthodontic braces. With a firm set of orthodontic braces, you can drastically improve the look, function, and position of your smile. Over time, orthodontic braces can ensure the longevity of your teeth and help set in motion a pathway to successful oral hygiene for many years to come. Listed below are a few added benefits of orthodontic braces:
– Orthodontic braces help lower the risk of tooth decay and gum disease by making cleaning and brushing your teeth much easier compared to crooked teeth that often have many hidden recesses that are difficult to reach.
– Orthodontic braces lower your risk for oral health disorders such as TMDs or bruxism.
– With a set of straight teeth, your self-esteem and positive self-image will increase, and you will find yourself wanting to smile more. Feelings of depression and anxiety have been linked to crooked teeth.
– Straight teeth are hallmarks of beautiful smiles and braces seek to straighten your smiles as best as possible.
– The risk of teeth cracking or breaking tends to be higher with crooked teeth. Lower your risk for broken teeth by adding braces to your oral health care repertoire.
For any additional questions or concerns, Liang Orthodontics is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Christopher Liang and our team at our orthodontic office in Potomac, Maryland, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 301-983-3132. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.